This project involved designing a new restaurant in an existing 1920’s industrial building, south of Market Street. The objective was to create a space that enhanced the rich textures of the original structure, while fitting in new program that appeared as if it had always been there. The new elements are simple and honest in there origin. We worked closely with the owners, who understand warmth, irony, and what it takes to run a good restaurant.
Briggs MacDonald, Principal | Alamosa Design Associates | Photo credit: Clay Mac Lachlan